Tuesday, April 8, 2014

WeVideo

I have something to talk about. WeVideo.

 I had to edit a video recently and although I am by no means an expert, I am capable. The new Windows Movie Maker has been driving me bonkers since it came out a few years ago. I don't do it enough to buy Adobe After Effects or anything really sophisticated. Just a few basic edits like the sweet videos of my daughter that I made last year:


(And of course there's this one too.)

WeVideo makes it easy to edit videos. It's user friendly and has enough basic features to do the job. It will charge you a dollar to export large videos but in my opinion it's $1 well spent. It also exports directly to google drive, youtube, et cetera.

I added as an app in google drive. It's terrific.

***UPDATE 11/24/2014: They changed to a strict subscription based model for longer higher quality videos. I'm no longer a huge fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment