Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lots of Stuff

Before I say anything, I must say that SkyDrive rocks my socks.

I am presenting at the MCTM Spring Conference this weekend, and I thought it would be awesome if I could put all of the stuff we use online for people to look at and download.  It's a massive amount of tests, worksheets, checklists, and the like.  Nothing earth-shattering, but it's a lot of stuff people can use.

We've gone to SBG in both Geometry and Algebra 2 here, and my colleagues and I have put in hours and hours and HOURS of time developing these leveled assessments and SBG tools.

We continue to make things better, so I'm sure there are some things in there outdated or still in beta mode.  Improvements to these can and should be made.

So, with that disclaimer, here are the links for both Geometry and Algebra 2:

GEOMETRY
ALGEBRA 2

It only took me about an hour to put all of this stuff online.  Absolutely amazing.  Three cheers for 2013.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Thank you for posting and sharing! I LOVE the Geometry files that you shared and can't wait to look into them more. Can you explain a bit what the levels and checklists mean? How do you use this with students?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are a couple of old posts that I think explain it pretty well:
    The Efficient Grader
    The Checklists
    (Note that there are only checklists for part of Algebra 2 since it's a recent addition of mine...)

    ReplyDelete